Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want back down!

So, I have been having issues over the past few days and really need a mental health day! I am sick of work, Hubby is pissing me off, poor Chip and Dale are doing nothing but getting on my nerves, I am preparing to go on a "vacation" that I am really not looking forward to, and I find out this morning my sister is going back to her abusive husband again!

Trust me, I know my problems are crap compared to others. There are people dealing with sick children or sick spouses or sick loved ones. Or have just lost one of those loved ones. Or they are unemployed and can't find a job. Or they are homeless and starving. Or...I could go on and on.

I know that I am being selfish! I know that my life is wonderful compared to others. I know that I am lucky to be healthy and have a healthy family. And I am lucky to have a good job and a nice house and a car to drive. And I am lucky to have nice things.

But sometimes I just want to run away. I wonder what it would be like to be on my own, with no one else to worry about. Not to have any one depend on me for anything. To be responsible for me only. But that is not my life. I have a house to run. I have two kids to take care of. I have a husband who might as well be my third child. I have a job that demands a lot of my time and energy.

I really am thankful for all that I have. I am strong and resilient and I will get through this. In a couple of days I will forget I was ever feeling this way. I just need to blow off some steam and have a few drinks and maybe a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment