Thursday, August 11, 2011

Am I the only one?

Wow! Has it really been that long since I have posted something? Can't really give a reason why. But I am here today and I have something to say.
So...maybe it is the heat. Or maybe it is the fact that I seriously need to be put on meds. But I am so freaking angry! I mean everything and everyone seems to be pissing me off lately. My poor kids can't catch a break. Chip told me this morning that I need to stop cussing at her. Holy crap! Have I been doing that? I think I have. And Hubby is just steering clear of me all together. Poor guy has gone almost 2 weeks without some pudding (which I personally do not think is that bad or uncommon for a married couple with kids, but to him it is like the damn end of the world...but for once he actually hasn't said anything about it). Even Dale...who is the sweetest little angel in the whole world is getting on my last nerve.
I think it stems from my job. I mean I have gotten so cynical over the past several years because the people I have to deal with are freaking idiots, or they think I am an idiot and that they can run all over me. I am not talking about my co-workers (although there are a few idiots there too), I am talking about the clients and general public that I have to deal with. Some people have no clue how the real world works. They live in their own little fantasy lands. And then some people are just so stupid they really don't know any better. In case you didn't know stupidity is one of my biggest pet peeves. I have really decided that in general I do not like people. I prefer plants, they can't talk back and generally need very little from you.
I have been trying breathing exercises to calm myself down. It hasn't been working that well. So far the best remedy has been several vodka and tonics, or a bottle of wine. Once those stop working my next step may be heroin. But don't worry...I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment